Day 37 – Oct 12, 2017 – Solomons, MD

Woke up to rain during the night and  it continued on off most of the day. The is a marine maintenance yard beside the marina so we talked to them about someone to look at our wind instrument problem. To our pleasant surprise a techie was available to look at it in the afternoon. The answer was, we need a new unit for the top of the mast. He was able to order it to be delivered tomorrow so we hope that really is the fix. We had thought about leaving tomorrow but it’s well worth a one day delay if this fixes it.

We had planned to walk to the village of Solomon and look around but the weather wasn’t cooperating. We booked the courtesy car  and drove to an early dinner there with Chris & Cindy who are planning to leave tomorrow morning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: